WATCH OUT CAFMET 2014 WEBSITE IS BECOMING CAFMET 2016!
The pictures are already on Facebook !!!
Every even year the African Committee of Metrology – CAFMET – organizes, in Africa, an international week of conferences on metrology in the following themes :
- Organization of metrology,
- Legal metrology,
- Metrology in Africa,
- Accreditation and certification,
- Education and training in metrology,
- Measurement in various fields (industry, health, environment, civil engineering, nuclear energy, renewable energy…)
- Dimensional and optical measurement,
- Temperature and humidity measurement,
- Electrical and electromagnetic measurement,
- Mass, volume and pressure measurement ,
- Statistical process control,
- Estimation of measurement uncertainty,
- Interlaboratory Comparisons…
A unique event in Africa, a crossroads for sharing information, ideas and experiences between industrialists and scientists, through:
- round table discussions,
- training courses,
- companies technical visits,
- relaxed environment where all participants can gather: coffee breaks, lunches, cocktail and gala dinner.
The 5th international conference of metrology in Africa – CAFMET 2014 – particularly targets:
- industries in the fields of food, health, chemical, pharmaceutical, mechanical, …,
- clinical and environmental laboratories,
- calibration and testing labs
- universities and research laboratories,
- government agencies
- suppliers of equipment and instruments for testing laboratories.
The 5th international Conference of Metrology – CAFMET 2014 – is an opportunity to meet quality stakeholders who will help you develop your technical projects, upgrade your equipment and provide new collaborations.